Pocek said she never would have guessed she’d end up making seven figures off the Fiverr platform.
“I really enjoyed it,” she said. “But it was still a lot of work for what you get back.”
These days, she charges anywhere from about $30 to $800 to write resumes and cover letters and optimize clients’ LinkedIn profiles. Additionally, she offers career consulting and interview prep packages.
1. WanderLust – $76,889/year
We are looking for a Typist to perform typing and word processing tasks for our worldwide clients. There are no minimum entry barriers but you can find out more about the basic requirements.
You can earn up to US $13,500 to $27,000 or more Per Year. As your skills and experience grow so will your bank balance.
Basic knowledge of Internet and English
Minimum 30-50 words per minute typing speed on the computer.
A computer with a high-speed internet connection.
You must be at least 16 years old or above, Secondary or High School Diploma
2.Biglari Holdings Inc – $43,456/year
Types of jobs available:
- General Content: websites need content and a lot of it! Write for some of the biggest brands and fill their help sections, landing pages and provide proofreading/editing services.
- Blogging: Write interesting blogs for brands all over the country. Blog about the topics that interest you most.
- Copywriting: in order for companies to compete, they need to have top-notch sales copy. We train!
- Social media posts: Help brands fill their social media accounts and connect directly with their customers with interesting social media posts.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You need a reliable internet connection.
- Excellent customer service.
- Willing to do great work for great pay.
Freelance writers can earn anywhere from $1700-$3500 / Week. Pay varies depending on skill level.
3. Vibrant Life – $55,556/year
We are looking for experienced content writers to create engaging, compelling content on behalf of FindLaw’s law firm customers. Content may include website copy, informational blog posts,
- Research and write compelling content that aligns with customer strategy, internal best practices and industry standards
- Edit or revise content based on internal or external feedback
- Manage time and meet deadlines
- Maintain proficiency in company business systems including writing and tracking software
- Excellent English writing skills, demonstrated with relevant writing samples
- Ability to work independently, yet ask for assistance when needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong online research skills
- Creative thinker who can build empathy with dissimilar audiences
- Working knowledge in the following areas strongly preferred:
One very interesting fact about this one is that they do accept already published articles under certain circumstances.
Their guidelines page states that they will look at articles already published elsewhere if:
…the writer has sold only one-time rights or has written permission to sell the article elsewhere without a reprint credit.
You can expect anywhere from 4100 to $300 per article.
24. The Nation – $150 to $500 per post
The Nation is a left-leaning publication.
We’re looking for some individuals to join us in our quest to gather, analyze and follow up on the feedback we get from social service providers working to tackle problems like homelessness, poverty, immigration, drug rehabilitation and more.
Right now we’re looking for someone who can help us produce some good content for our customers by writing a blog post once or twice a week on topics revolving around data collection, vulnerable populations and social good activities.
Here are the kind of content they look for:
- Comments and analyses of news developments (approximately 750 words.)
- Articles that use reporting and analysis to create in-depth content about issues (typically 1500-2500 words.)
- They also accept poems.
For in-depth articles they pay is between $350 and $500.
For political commentary, the rate is$150